By Monique Cuilleret
Destiné aux professionnels de santé médicaux et paramédicaux, cet ouvrage aborde de manière concrète et pragmatique tous les points de l. a. prise en cost d'un sufferer atteint de trisomie ou d'un handicap génétique associé. Avec une symptomatologie actualisée, un suivi médical étape par étape et des conseils validés, le lecteur trouvera ici un outil imperative et à jour pour le suivi de son sufferer et pour apporter toute l'aide nécessaire à l. a. famille.
L'auteur a particulièrement développé dans ce nouvel ouvrage tous les aspects pratiques de l'aide à apporter aux sufferers atteints de trisomies pour améliorer leur qualité de vie ainsi que des réponses précises aux questions que se posent les parents tout au lengthy des étapes de vie de l'enfant et de l. a. personne concernée (prise en cost précoce, scolarisation, développement affectif et sexuel, activités sportives, kinfolk avec les children et l. a. fratrie, formation professionnelle, loisirs, tabac, alcool, liberté de déplacement, permis de conduire, relation avec l'argent, safeguard juridique, revenus, habitat, vie en couple, birth control, vieillissement …).
En réponse à une distinctiveness demande, cet ouvrage, 5e édition totalement renouvelée, étudie notamment los angeles prise en cost des oro praxies, le vieillissement et introduit los angeles concept nouvelle de « périodes phares ou charnières » qui déterminent l'avenir du sufferer atteint de trisomie.
Riche de l'expérience de l'auteur qui a consacré sa carrière au suivi des personnes atteintes de trisomie et de handicaps génétiques associés, ce livre offre une imaginative and prescient exhaustive de l'évolution et des progrès de los angeles prise en cost de ces sufferers.
By Michael South, David Isaacs MB BChir MD MRCP FRACP
This is the 7th version of a extremely popular, significant textbook of paediatrics.
- Covers the social and preventative features of kid health
- Covers the typical illnesses of youth and their therapy with a presenting-problem approach
- Clinical examples throughout
- Key studying issues in functional issues packing containers throughout
- Clearly sign-posted text
New to this edition:
- 51 new bankruptcy authors
- All chapters mentioned up to now with significant re-writes of a number of chapters
- New bankruptcy on Sleep Problems
- New bankruptcy on Refugee Health
Free on-line entry to the entire ebook via www.studentconsult.com, the place additionally, you will find:
- Over 500 interactive self-assessment questions
- Further reading
- Links to different valuable on-line resources
- Additional illustrations
- Empahasis on differential analysis from a presenting-problem aspect of view..
- Covers the social and preventative features of kid health
- Covers the typical illnesses of early life and their remedy with a presenting-problem approach
- Contextualises the affliction in description of social, genetic and epidemiological factors.
- Clinical instance boxes throughout
- Key studying issues in sensible issues containers throughout
- Clearly sign-posted text
Free on-line entry to the total e-book via www.studentconsult.com, the place additionally, you will find:
- Nearly four hundred interactive self-assessment questions
- Further interpreting suggetions
- Links to different worthy on-line resources
- Additional illustrations
By Christopher Kearney
Many fogeys locate getting their baby to varsity within the morning to be particularly a problem. in the event that your baby always pleads with you to allow him remain domestic from tuition, if he skips tuition, if his morning regimen is fraught with misbehaviors, or if he shows indicators of misery and nervousness with regards to attending college, this e-book may help.
Getting young ones to claim certain to varsity: A advisor for Parents is designed that will help you tackle your childs college refusal habit within the early levels. This consultant is helping you determine institution refusal habit and gives step by step directions to resolve the matter. research diversified innovations for buying your baby to college, together with improving rest, altering your kid's damaging options approximately tuition, constructing a transparent and predictable morning regimen, and developing a process of rewards for going to college.
Tools similar to worksheets, lists of Dos and Don'ts, pattern parent/child dialogues, and refrigerator Notes mix to create a workbook-type source to help you elevate your childs university attendance and relieve your individual emotions of outrage and fear. effortless to learn and jam-packed with concrete suggestions, this e-book is the 1st of its variety devoted to teaching and arming mom and dad with the instruments they should get to the bottom of their kid's institution refusal behavior.
By Jo Douglas
This accomplished account of emotional and behavioural difficulties in little ones can also be a pragmatic consultant to the evaluation and administration of such teenagers. it will likely be important to all overall healthiness pros.
By Dietrich Michalk, Eckhard Schönau
Wenige Untersuchungen – rasche Diagnose: das ist bei Kindern besonders wichtig. Das Buch hilft, dieses Ziel zu erreichen. • a hundred and twenty Leitsymptome mit differenzialdiagnostischen Tabellen und übersichtlichen Fließschemata • Konkrete Handlungsanweisungen zu einer rationellen, eindeutigen Diagnose • Die neue three. Auflage: komplett durchgesehen und korrigiert Dieses Buch hat mehr! Mit dem Code im Buch haben Sie ab Aktivierung 12 Monate kostenlosen Online-Zugriff auf den Buchinhalt und die Abbildungen.
By Joseph P. Bush, Stephen W. Harkins (auth.), Joseph P. Bush, Stephen W. Harkins (eds.)
Our current realizing of the psychosocial elements of soreness in teenagers is reviewed during this monograph by way of top scientists and practitioners. The contributions are built-in inside a developmental viewpoint to supply an creation to the conceptual and methodological instruments priceless for comprehension of latest paintings within the box. This quantity bargains a survey of significant new advancements within the quarter of pediatric soreness and issues out the instructions within which scientific paintings and conceptualization are relocating. Children in Pain argues continually and persuasively that either versions of discomfort evaluation, intervention innovations, and learn designs needs to reveal a cosmopolitan appreciation for developmental concerns. themes explored comprise overview of pediatric ache; coping and variation in kid's soreness; developmental matters between babies and little toddlers and between preschool and school-age childrens, in addition to between teens; recurrent belly soreness; burn damage and therapy; power and recurrent discomfort in hemophilia, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and sickle phone sickness; developmental elements of the biobehavioral remedy of migraine in adolescence; and supporting little ones focus on painful clinical procedures.
By Gerald M Fenichel MD
Medical Pediatric Neurology, sixth variation, through Gerald M. Fenichel, MD, will give you hugely useful counsel in diagnosing and dealing with the first neurologic problems of youth. easily search for the proposing signs, and you will be guided step-by-step via overview and administration! Thorough insurance for every neurological ailment essentially defines age at onset, process affliction, medical positive factors, and healing procedures. Differential analysis tables and remedy algorithms expedite scientific selection making. And now, you may as well swiftly seek advice the ebook from any desktop at expertconsult.com!
- Thorough insurance for every neurological sickness truly defines age at onset, process disorder, scientific beneficial properties, and treatment plans.
- Differential analysis tables and remedy algorithms lead you thru the evaluate and administration of even the main tricky neurodegenerative problems, together with these attributable to inborn blunders of metabolism.
- An association by way of physique procedure, including a simple, hugely templated layout, makes reference fast and easy.
- Online entry at expertconsult.com lets you swiftly and successfully reference the full contents of the publication from any computing device.
- Updated scientific therapy concepts all through equip you with the most up-tp-date medications and dosages.
- New bulleted "Key issues" summaries current the most important details at a look.
- A new two-color inside layout enormously complements the clarity of differential prognosis and remedy algorithms.
Your buy entitles you to entry the website until eventually the subsequent version is released, or until eventually the present version is not any longer provided on the market by means of Elsevier, whichever happens first. Elsevier reserves the fitting to provide an appropriate substitute product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based digital model) may still entry to the website be discontinued.
By Dominik Schneider, Ines B. Brecht, Thomas A. Olson, Andrea Ferrari
This is the 1st e-book to be dedicated solely to infrequent tumors in teenagers and kids, and its target is to supply updated info on their prognosis and scientific administration. the outlet part addresses basic matters together with epidemiology, chance factors/etiology, biology and genetics, early detection, and screening. It additionally discusses strategies to aid within the administration of infrequent tumors, corresponding to foreign networking and web systems. within the moment part, particular malignancies are defined, with functional information on diagnostic workup, multimodal remedy, follow-up, and adversarial results. dialogue of differential analysis encompasses either widespread and infrequent tumor forms, which may still allow the clinician to take infrequent entities under consideration in the course of the diagnostic review. each one bankruptcy is going directly to offer unique healing guidance for particular infrequent tumors. The authors are a multidisciplinary staff of experts who've committed themselves to this staff of tumors.
By Karen Marcdante MD, Robert M. Kliegman MD
Thoroughly revised and up to date, this reference of selection for college kids and practitioners bargains useful suggestions and the most recent info on general development and improvement, in addition to the analysis, administration, and prevention of universal adolescence illnesses and problems. Discussions of the pathophysiologic facets of pediatric sickness, the genetic bases of disorder, and the psychosocial dynamics of sickness relief within the medical decision-making method. what is extra, the hot version is streamlined for extra concentrated, constant insurance of center components of pediatrics and in addition contains pupil seek advice entry, which permits clients to combine extra important information. * specializes in the center points of pediatric health and wellbeing and ailment. * Emphasizes the pathophysiologic elements of pediatric ailment and the psychosocial dynamics of affliction. * Covers the genetic bases of affliction, while acceptable, because the realizing is important for scientific choice making. * makes use of precis tables that allow quickly overview. contains pupil seek advice entry
By J Eric Piña-Garza
Confidently diagnose and deal with basic neurologic issues of adolescence with actionable, step-by-step tips from Fenichel’s medical Pediatric Neurology! A signs-and-symptoms-based approach - with attention of every offering symptom by way of differential analysis and therapy - mirrors how you would normally review and deal with a sufferer. A practical and well-organized advent to pediatric neurology, this is often a fantastic source for board examination training, workplace use, and reference in the course of residency.
- Quickly establish the development of every neurological affliction.
- Evaluate and deal with even the main tough neurodegenerative disorders
- Search the most important details at a glance.
- Rely on it each time, anywhere!
Extensive insurance basically defines age at onset, process affliction, medical good points, and treatments.
―including these brought on by inborn error of metabolism – using differential prognosis tables and therapy algorithms.
a firm via neurological symptoms, including a elementary, hugely templated structure allows speedy and straightforward reference.
entry the whole textual content and extra at www.expertconsult.com.
- Discover the most recent in pediatric neurology
- Readily establish the extra universal and such a lot treatable neurological problems with the help of hugely templated chapters, and weighted differential prognosis tables.
- Confidently triumph over the scientific demanding situations you’re more likely to face with singular, authoritative counsel from Dr. J. Eric Piña-Garza – an established affiliate and protégé of Dr. Gerald Fenichel.
including very important rising themes reminiscent of new-generation pharmacological remedy for seizures and epilepsy, neuropathic discomfort, and auto-immune neurological disorder; anti-NMDA antibody encephalopathy; prognosis and administration of neuro-psychogenic symptomatology; and evaluation and administration of continual day-by-day headaches.