By Placido Neri, Jonathan L. Sessler, Mei-Xiang Wang
Contributions that includes the chemistry and purposes of a family members of macrocyclic compounds jointly often called 'calixarenes' are awarded during this edited quantity. The arsenal of constructions in keeping with calixarenes presents instruments that are potent in different components of supramolecular chemistry. The Editors have compiled a well timed quantity which incorporates modern, excessive calibre contributions from a lot of overseas authors. A wide point of view at the development and way forward for calixarene chemistry is gifted. aimed toward scholars and researchers energetic in Supramolecular Chemistry.
Read Online or Download Calixarenes and Beyond PDF
Best inorganic books
Absolutely up to date and improved to mirror fresh advances, this Fourth version of the vintage textual content presents scholars chemists with an exceptional advent to the rules and normal homes of organometallic compounds, in addition to together with functional info on response mechanisms and specified descriptions of latest purposes.
The natural Chemistry of Nickel summary: The natural Chemistry of Nickel
Quantity II/25 is a supplemented and revised version of the previous volumes II/7, II/15, II/21 and II/23 containing brand new details on inorganic and natural polyatomic molecules. All experimental tools for the selection of quantitative structural facts of loose molecules were thought of: microwave, infrared, Raman, digital and photoelectron spectroscopy in addition to electron diffraction.
- Hydrogen Materials Science and Chemistry of Carbon Nanomaterials: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Hydrogen Materials Science an Chemistry ... II: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry)
- Solid State Chemistry: Synthesis, Structure, and Properties of Selected Oxides and Sulfides
- Inorganic Chemistry of the Main-Group Elements Volume 5
- Handbook on the Physics and Chemistry of Rare Earths. vol. 5
- Radionuclides in the Environment
Extra resources for Calixarenes and Beyond
104. ; B€ohmer, V. Supramol. Chem. 2010, 22, 717–725. 105. ; Vysotsky, M. ; Bohmer, V. Chem. Commun. 2003, 1124–1125. 106. ; Zheng, Y. S. Curr. Org. Chem. 2012, 16, 483–506. 107. ; Reinhoudt, D. N. Supramol. Chem. 2007, 19, 95–106. 108. Prins, L. ; Reinhoudt, D. N. Nature 1999, 398, 498–502. 109. ; Reinhoudt, D. ; Shinkai, S. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2002, 41, 1924–1929. 110. ; Reinhoudt, D. ; Shinkai, S. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2002, 124, 14631–14641. 1 Foreword One of the main advantages of the chemistry of calixarenes is the fact that they can be, with only few limitations, easily derivatised by numerous functional groups.
Zhang, C. Org. Lett. 2004, 6, 1189–1192. 44. Liu, X. ; Zheng, Y. S. Tetrahedron Lett. 2006, 47, 6357–6360. 45. ; Sirit, A. Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 2008, 19, 618–623. 46. ; Jabin, I. Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 2005, 16, 3767–3771. 47. ; Jabin, I. J. Org. Chem. 2005, 70, 10552–10560. 48. Wezenberg, S. ; Kleij, A. W. Adv. Synth. Catal. 2010, 352, 85–91. 49. Amato, M. ; Ballistreri, F. ; Tomaselli, G. ; Toscano, R. ; Williams, D. J. Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2005, 3562–3570. 50. ; Ungaro, R. J. Org. Chem. 1997, 62, 8654–8659.
However, the complexation process is hedged by a high kinetic barrier. Therefore, complexation of fullerenes can only be realized at the step of capsule formation (during chemical reaction) or, by pushing fullerenes into capsules by mechanochemical methods. Interestingly, the chiral cavity has a profound effect on the 13C NMR spectrum of fullerene C70. Enantiotopic carbon atoms became diastereotopic in the chiral environment and therefore exhibited different chemical shifts. 2 Chiral Calixarenes and Resorcinarenes 21 Fig.
Calixarenes and Beyond by Placido Neri, Jonathan L. Sessler, Mei-Xiang Wang